Ingredients (serves 6 to 8 persons):
- 3 leeks
- 1/4 shallot
- 2 table spoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
Preparation of the recipe:
1. Wash the leeks, dry them and cut off the hard green leaves. Cut the leeks in their length then chop them 1cm wide discs.
2. Cook the leeks for 8 minutes in salted boiling water.
3. Drain the leeks and let them cool. You can store them in the fridge.
4. Prepare the vinaigrette: chop the shallot (1/2 or all). Mix the mustard with balsamic vinegar, then add the olive oil, salt and pepper. Add the shallot.
5. Mix the leeks with 1 tablespoon of the vinaigrette. Then place the leeks on the serving plate in the pastry circle, push gently on the leeks and take the circle away.
6. Serve and add 1 teaspoon vinaigrette on top.
You can decorate with rosemary leaves.